Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Day for Father's

Happy Father's Day to all you Super Dad's out there! I'm blessed to have 3 dad's who are a wonderful help and inspiration to me.....Love you guys and hope you have a wonderful day filled with all those little things that make you happy! And to a very special dad I just want to say, Thanks for always being there for me and Devin, I wouldn't have been able to make it esp. this last year without your help in caring for our son. Your always there to do those "daddy" things with Devin that he likes so much, such as: wrestling, playing computer games, teaching him in the ways of football and basketball and so much more, you make his life just a bit more exciting! And so on this special day we both just want to say "Thanks! And that we appriciate everything you do!" Love you xoxox




No comments: