Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy Birthday

Just got back from seeing part of my family in Austin for Christmas, it was so good to see everyone again, we stayed at a beautiful hotel for 3 days where we got together, played games ate, drank and enjoyed each others company. Sorry don't have any pictures of the trip to post, I did buy a little disposable camera that hopefully took a few good pictures which I will try to get developed a.s.a.p. Boy do I miss my digital! Anyway I do hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too with the ones that you love.
And on just one more note before I go to sleep I want to wish my dear sister Carmel, a very happy happy 14th birthday! Your such a joy to live with. Your beautiful, funny, cute, weird and quarky and I wouldn't have it any other way! I love you! Have a fantastic 14th year xoxoxox


No comments: