Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hurry! Today's the day!

Big news today, my son has completed first grade!!! I can't believe my little guy is so grown up now. He did such a great job in school this year and has learned so much especially in reading. I'm so proud of him. I'm very bless to have such a smart kid who likes to learn. I will be getting him extra work pages and books to do until he starts his 2nd grade which he seems excited about since it will be something new and different. I hope to prepared him for second grade as well as do some fun projects and vocational studies. So there's lots to look forward to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I took that picture! I feel so proud of myself, one of my pictures went on Marieannies blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey well you take good pictures! Thanks for all the ones you've taken of Devin since my camera broke.