Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend

Just got back from visiting my Dad and my older sister, Christina for the weekend with my mom. It was so good to see my sister again as it's been about 4 years since the last time I saw her. We just hung around and had a lazy Saturday together talking, eating, sitting by the pool just relaxing, it was really nice. My Dad and his wife Jaana were perfect hosts and cooked us some good food. Which by the way everyone... I've gained 4 lbs. this week!!! YEAY for me! I'm hoping to gain at least 5 lbs. a week so I'm making good progress! Well that' s it for now, I'll keep you posted....love you and miss you baby! xoxox

3 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Nice to hear about all of your progress. We are praying for you! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you Marie-Anne. I miss having you around and pray for you daily...notice you are on my blog's prayer list.
I love you.

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Paula and hope to visit you when I get better. Thanks so much for your prayers, I love you! xoxo