Monday, December 03, 2007

Let it snow

So I braved the cold yesterday. It was family day and there had been a snow storm during the night so there was lots of beautiful snow on the ground that I just couldn't resist going outside with Devin. After bundling him up to where he could hardly move, I got myself dressed up in the same manner (not so fun). We then proceeded out to the back yard where the fluffy yet cold white snow covered everything and waited for our presence. We then began to make a snow man...I started it off then Devin and his friend Mikey took over once it got to big for me to roll around. The sad thing is we didn't get to finish our poor snow man as Devin and the kids got board of rolling this big ball around and just wanted to run and dive into the snow and do what kids do best....get crazy! Ha! Plus it started to get to cold and we had to hurry inside to the warmth of our home and have some chocolate pudding and pancakes. But all in all he had fun and so did I and I know we'll be able to enjoy more adventures in the snow on a later date.
Oh I also set up a manger scene that day and will post a picture of it soon as I think it came out pretty nice, if I do say so myself!
Here's Devin in the snow


3 comments:

John and Mireille said...

Wow! That is a lot of snow!
I would have liked to see a picture of you bundled up like Devin!

Looks like fun!
ILY! Mom

MarieAnne said...

yep, lots of snow and it just keeps on coming. It snowed again last night. I would have taken a picture of myself but there was no one around to take it...oh well!

Kelsey Noble said...

Devin looks like he grew twice his hight!!! Well not really but he looks a lot bigger, must be the cold weather. Love you!