Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New family moving in

I know it's been awhile since I've posted, sorry for the neglect. But FYI I'm doing a lot better it's just been crazy busy around here. Lots of changes happening, new family moving in, one moving out :-( so there's lots of emotions flying around. I've just been trying to keep my mind focused on the kids and basic running of the home but a lot of things are up in the air. I am having some fun though. It's March break and I'm going to be taking the kids to our local library where they'll have a jugging show for the kids, some of the other libraries had some events happening for kids this week too but I was late in getting the free tickets, bummer! So if you have kids you should check out the libraries in your area and see what they're doing for the kids this week. I also found out some of the malls are hosting events as well so you might want to check that out too if you want to get your kids out and do something fun with them. I believe they might charge a small fee but it would be worth it and great for your kids school portfolios. Well here's some pictures of all the snow we just got a few days ago. It was crazy, we thought we were getting warmer weather and then comes in this snow storm that lasted all night and day and just kept piling up. So on Sunday we all went outside to shovel our driveway and sidewalk while the kids all played in the snow and built snow mountains. Some of the kids even buried each other in the snow... lots of fun. I also got to enjoy some kid fun yesterday as I took the teens out to a near by park and made snow forts and had a snow fight, it was quite exciting so say the least, something I haven't done in years. It's great to pretend to be a kid again and run through the snow and fall down and make snow angels and have snow fights...good times, good times!














No comments: