Sunday, September 07, 2008

Devin is 8 today!

Today is officially Devin's 8th birthday! We only celebrated it earlier because his grandparents were up visiting from Michigan. Sorry those pictures of his birthday were all blurry, I didn't have a good camera and couldn't figure out the settings. But I do have some good shots of us when we took Mike's parents to the boarder and we all stopped at Niagara falls. It was a beautiful day! Then later on we took Devin out to play glow in the dark miniature golf. It was a pretty sweet set up, lots of fun! Today we'll take him out to a mall that has indoor car racing and a playground.

I'm so proud of my boy, he's really growing up so fast. He's been through a lot with me being sick for so long but has been brave through it all, such a sweetheart! I'm not sure what the future holds, but now that I'm better I can really pour into him like I want too. and just enjoy our times together more.
So Happy 8th Birthday Devin!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Devin, such a big boy! Love you guys, you look great.

Kelsey Noble said...

Awww. Happy birthday Devin! I miss you!

MarieAnne said...

Tati I love you hun, How are you these days? xoxo

Carmel Lavigne said...

awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY devin i love you sooooo much!!

Christina said...

Happy birthday little guy, or not so little any more

Christina said...

you look so beautiful Marieanne, I love you and Devin I hope you happy.