Friday, October 24, 2008

Soon coming

Lots of pictures coming your way, just need time! I'll give you a brief update of my travels. The teachers seminar was all that I expected it to be and more. I am so glad I got the chance to go. I've always had a love for teaching kids and this gave me a lot of ideas and ways to think out side the box in my teaching. I'm very excited about my children's future schooling. To be honest at first I felt very timid that first day, there were so many people and I just haven't been around big crowds in awhile that it was a bit overwhelming. But by the second day and after meeting up with old friends I felt more comfortable and at ease. I also got to meet and hang out with many new friends which was very enjoyable. On the last day they ended our stay by taking 3 buses full of us to a beautiful winery. We got to go on a little tour of the place and then had a bit of wine tasting not knowing that there was a spread like none other just waiting for us out back. So out we went to see a table full of breads, chips, salsa, olives,cheese, and ....yes WINE! It was fabulous, a real treat. We sat there wining and dinning and before we knew it, it was time to leave. Everyone was leaving that night or the next morning so I said my goodbyes and was off to visit friends in California. This is a whole other story to I'll leave it here and post just a few pictures, till I have time to do all of them.

No comments: