Monday, July 13, 2009

My new kids on the block

It's been about 2 weeks since I've moved to my new location and I must say I've been having some fun...mostly because I've had the privilege of caring for 5 great kids who are full of vinegar and spice. Summers been a blast as we've busied ourselves with rock painting, nature colleague, long hikes, swimming,painting on canvases, and playing lots of games! And in the next few weeks it'll get better as we have a few things lined up: Area picnic trip to a beach lake, Marine land, and Graduation day!
Wow..I'm excited just thinking about it! So here are some pictures of the good times I've had with these kids! Love ya kiddos

Crazy pic taken right before our venturous hike to Wal-Mart for ice cream. We thought it'd be best to all wear "cool" looking shades and hats! I think Jenny out did us all with those bug eyes...to cute!
(I came in close second)


All smiles as they proudly display their art work!

Made out of leaves, flowers, flower petals, bark, pebbles and rocks


Canvas painting

Jenny (10)

Vanessa's (11)

Nick (11)

Rock painting
Jenny's


Vanessa's

Nick's


Fish and ladybug...mine!


Guess the cartoon movie

3 comments:

John and Mireille said...

I'm glad you are having fun honey,
miss you though.
We are in Wyoming quite pretty here
real cowboy and all, remind me of Texas, we will be heading North on Monday. We should be in Calgary by next week sometimes.

I love you
Mom

MarieAnne said...

Awww mom! Miss you guys too. Can you please write me at my email more so I can know what you guys are up too? Please send pictures! Love you all xoxox

John and Mireille said...

check my blog!
Love you