Life is a challenge and full of surprises. I can personally say that it's not easy to always see the good in some of the situations we find ourselves in. But thankfully there are people who have been there before, know how we feel, and have written about how they overcame, which when read can help us do the same. The tough things we go through in life are meant to strengthen us and if we let it, build our character so we in turn can be a help and encouragement to those that are suffering. Here are some quotes I found today that helped me and lift me up since I've been down
“Love the thrill of knowing you can change any situation if you fight on and refuse to quit. In times of great struggle and it will bring you joy, even in the midst of the suffering of the moment."
Raise your self-esteem with these tried and proven tips.
·Be positive! Focus on the attributes you have, rather than on those you lack.
· Be willing to venture out and make changes.
· Look outward. Don't make yourself the focus of your life.
· Learn from past mistakes, but move forward.
· Don't live your life according to the expectations of others.
· Don't measure yourself by other people.