Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween 09

Laila, Abi, and me having fun at Halloween! Abi and me were ladies from the 50's. She was Audry Hepburn from "Breakfast at Tiffiny's" and I was very happy with the way my outfit turned out being that I didn't have anything to start with and wanted to be a classy 50's movie star too but then one afternoon I found this dress at a Salvation Army store, put a belt on it ,and already had the hat. Then I got gloves and a pearl necklace and bracelet,wore red lipstick to match my painted red nails! I just wish we had gotten more pictures, as it's not everyday I get to wear cool 50's clothing. Maybe that should be my new wardrobe


2 comments:

thisisme said...

I saw pics on Facebook... it looked like such a sic party. Argh (nothing here for Halloween) sniff...

Love ya darling... hope your doing well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.