Saturday, June 03, 2006

Just wanted to Say...

To all my family and friends....I love you!
These past few years have been so hard for me and I feel like I've lost that close contact I had with you, not that you ever left my heart or thoughts, it's just that when you get a disease like Crohn's you feel the world pass you by. But with this pain comes great joy....of finding out just how great family really is, of knowing that somebody, somewhere is always praying for you. And I can't tell you enough how much all of your love, prayers, letters of encouragement has meant to me. You are the reason I'm getting better, you are the reason I'm fighting every day to get a little stronger. You've been an encouragement to me in my lowest hours. So I thank God every day for you and pray that someday we'll all be together again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, it was great to see you even breifly at wordstock (oh, and thanks again for *THAT CD*)....;-)

Darren and I do pray for you and think of you often.

Lots of love to you! xx

Anonymous said...

argh, i always screw the i before e rule. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love you Meanne, you will always have a special place in my heart. Jesus has seen fit to bless me with many afflictions too, although nothing like what you've been up again, but pls. know that I understand some of your pain and the courage it takes you to wake up every morning and choose victory and happiness. You're one brave little lady. XXX

MarieAnne said...

awww, thanks Eva...I love you too and keep you in my prayers! xoxo