Thursday, August 24, 2006

We are Back

It was a fun but a tiring time. I don't think my body is quite up to snuff yet,
esp. trying to keep up with 4 young energizer bunnies that just seem to go, go, go, go, and go! Mt mind is willing but my body is sadly weak and lacking. But I am thankful that I am strong enough to even go out with them and have some fun even though at the end of the day I'm soar and achy. Anyway enough about me.
We had a great time and there are lots of pictures to be shown so I'll just post one day at a time. We left Monday afternoon, arrived at the hotel got settled in, then the kids went swimming. Devin hasn't been in water in awhile so he was a little cautious at first, but after reminding him that he use to swim under water and really enjoyed it, he took the plunge and started going under water and then he would jump into the water like the big kids. The water was really nice as we don't have a pool of our own and it's been soooo hot, this was a nice treat for the kids. Here's some photo's.



No comments: