Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas bells are ringing

Christmas is in full swing now with lights put up, house decorated, cookies being baked and today the kids went out to sing to some of our friends in town which went well. The kids were so cute and did such a good job as they've been practicing for some time now. Then after singing, we got a Christmas tree for them to take home...they were so thrilled and can't wait to go out again tomorrow. I'll try to post some pictures soon. But alas my dear camera has died so I will be borrowing, using, wanting others cameras until I get a new one.
Anyways things are busy, busy with lots more work ahead. This Christmas will be different for me then others, but it's good in a way... sometimes you need change. Hope all turns out well!
I love you all and am wishing you a Christmas filled with love, laughter, family and friends and good cheer!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: