Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy belated Birthday Sis

I know this is late, sorry Michelle! But I do want to wish you a very happy birthday and pray you have a wonderful year ahead of you. I miss your crazy self, your smile and laugh, our talks and times together and all the great things about you that makes you so special. Your a wonderful sister and I hope you dont kill me for posting some of these old photos but I thought they were priceless and captured all the different styles and crazy sides of you ha! Love you lots and wish you a very Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Michelle. Kaylee still asks about you all the time...and we miss you!

Kelsey Noble said...

Aww, happy birthday Michelle!

Christina said...

Hey michelle its been a long time but I love you and Happy belated birthday.