Thursday, November 08, 2007

C-C-C Cold!!!


It's officially getting VERY COLD here. We woke up yesterday morning to find the balcony covered in a thin blanket of snow, just half an inch...but still..burrr! Then today we had flurry's all afternoon. It's wet and cold and I miss the cool autumn weather. I hope that we can survive the Canadian winter. Ahhh!

I've been keeping myself busy with teaching school to Devin and his new from Laura, their good students and I enjoy it. Also the wonderful Christmas season is upon us and we're getting ready with singing, caroling, baking and decorating etc. I'm thankful for the new place we're in and all the wonderful people we're getting to know.

3 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

Nice to know you are having so much fun. Sounds like you can do a lot of things, you must be like really healthy now. I love and miss you guys!

The Wump said...

Oh, I'm so excited, I just found you're blog...:D
I think I'm going to link ya.
Nice posts, keep 'em coming!
xxx
--Lainey

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Canada, including the cold winters and snow. reminds me of my childhood. At least you have indoor heating. In Nepal it's about as cold inside as out.