Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Devin's 9th Birthday!

Devin turned 9 yesterday! Wow.. it's so cool I have such a big boy. He's a great kid with lots of spunk and energy (sometimes to much for me too handle) but I wouldn't trade it for the world. His kind heart and sweetness makes up for his rascal side. I'm so blessed to have him in my life. I always wanted more kids as I love caring for and teaching them, but with the things that have come into my life I've just got one and I can't complain.

I love you soooo much Devin and it's my hope and prayer that I can give you want you need, teach and train you in the way you should go, be there for you when you fall, listen to you when you need to pour out your heart, dry your tears when you are hurting, and fill your life with 1,000 million hugs, smiles, and laughs. You keep me young and fresh in mind and body, your simplicity, faith and trust reminds me to be that way. So thank you for all that you are teaching me in return! I wish the very best for you this coming year and that you will continue to grow and learn many new things this year!
Happy 9th Birthday hun xoxox ~ Mommy

4 comments:

John and Mireille said...

We love you Devin
Grandma and family

Anonymous said...

aww sweetums i love you sooooooo much and miss you tons devin hope you had a super fun birthday! *hugs and kisses*

-Carmel

MarieAnne said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, miss you sooo much

tat said...

Happy Birthday Devin! You're so big, and look very grown up and mature. I hope you had a very fun birthday! Love, Tati